In the _____ of human life honors and rewards tend to fall to those who show their good qualities in action.
- 1What does a teacher focus on if he/she asks students to list their ideas, select and expand those ideas, and then make an outline?
- 2The inductive method differs from the deductive one in that it enables learners to arrive at ____ on the basis of examples.
- 3Which of the following activities is most likely to be used to encourage students’ active language use?
- 4The pair of words “buy” and “sell” are _____ opposites.
- 5Which of the following is a kind of information gap activities in class?
- 6It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _____ after10 o'clock at night.
- 7There are _____ syllables and _____ phonemes in the word “determine”.
- 8What test is likely to be given to new students at the beginning of a semester to screen them?
- 9What does a teacher focus on when he/she says “Find out two things your partner likes to eat but you don’t and two things you both like to eat using‘what do you like to eat?’”
- 10This disease _____ itself in yellowness of the skin and eyes.